Skip to content

Surface disinfectant 710ml

by Pure
6.99$
SKU PURE-1608
PURE is on a mission to develop environmentally friendly products for the family and home using naturally sourced ingredients that are toxin-free and non-harmful to health, while maintaining impeccable performance.
Surface Disinfectant 710ml

What does surface disinfectant spread? Peace of mind. That of knowing that any non-porous surface in the house can be easily sanitized. Do little mouths or snouts in your home tend to stick to things not made for? Now you can rest easy with that. The ingredients in the disinfectant are safe for everyone.

  • Approved by Health Canada DIN: 02514575
  • Contains 0.5% active peroxide
  • .
  • Kills fungi, germs, bacteria and viruses
  • Can be used in hospitals, schools, buildings, offices, hotels, factories, restrooms and shower rooms.
  • Ideal for floors, walls, woodwork or any water washable surfaces
  • .
  • Ecological and ultra-efficient

Safety Data Sheet (PDF)

DESINFECTANT ecological and ultra-efficient. Safe for floors, walls, woodwork or any water washable surfaces. Can be used in hospitals, schools, buildings, offices, hotels, factories, restrooms and shower rooms.

Spray onto the surface and leave for at least 1 minute. Rinse and wipe off with a clean, damp cloth. All food contact surfaces should be rinsed well with potable water. For porous surfaces (e.g. Stone countertop), it is recommended to spray the product directly on the cloth and not let it sit.

Warning. IRRITANT. Causes eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Wear eye protection and protective gloves when handling. Wash hands carefully with soap and water after handling. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, acids or products containing ammonia.

FIRST AID IN CASEOF EYE CONTACT: Keep eyes open and rinse gently and slowly with water for 15 to 20 minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove them after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for advice on treatment.


IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH SKIN OR COMPLIANCE: Remove contaminated clothing. Rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.


IF INHALED: Move the
person to a source of fresh air and keep them comfortable to breathe. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.


IF SWALLOWED:
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the person drink a glass of water in small sips if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless directed by the poison center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.


KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place and protected from light. Dispose of in accordance with municipal, provincial or territorial requirements.


BENEFITS PLUMBING MASCOUCHE:

  • Quebec company at your service since 1989
  • Best prices guaranteed
  • A parts and service counter
  • A team always ready to inspire you
  • 2 branches to better serve you